Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Assignment 4.2

       After taking AEDU321 I learned alot about the many different learning styles such as predominantly auditory, a combination of auditory and visual, a combination of auditory and tactile, and what type of learning material that is needed to help them learn at their best. I also learn how to create assignments for my students inside and outside of the classroom for each of the learning styles. I learned how to make a blog that reflects on what I thought learning styles concepts meant to me, and added different comments to my blog to help my reader to get an idea of what learning styles are all about. After taking this class I really have a better understanding of what learning styles are and how I can better assist my learners with them.

    What I learned about my learning styles would be that I'm a combination of auditory and visual learner I work best with learning material that is lectured, writing notes, and pictures. I think that my learning styles will affect my teaching because I would probably have to use more writing material, pictures, graph, and diagrams to help me to stay focus on the learner material that I'm teaching to my learners. I think that I can use this with my students by doing lessons by lecture, using diagrams to better explain a subject, and writing notes on the board. I think using these learning techniques I will help my learners and I to be better learners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment